CANDY CORN COSTUMES – candy sour belts.
Candy Corn Costumes
- Candy corn is a confection popular in the United States and Canada, particularly in autumn around Halloween. Candy corn was created in the 1880s by George Renninger of the Wunderlee Candy Company, the three colors of the candy mimic the appearance of North American corn.
- A form of chewy candy shaped like a large kernel of corn
- a small yellow and white candy shaped to resemble a kernel of corn
- 50 cals in 15 g pouch (0 fat)– all sugar and salt. Leave ‘em out in a bowl and everyone eats them. They’re like Doritos, you can’t have just one.
- A set of clothes, esp. a woman’s ensemble, for a particular occasion or purpose; an outfit
- (costume) the attire worn in a play or at a fancy dress ball; “he won the prize for best costume”
- (costume) furnish with costumes; as for a film or play
- A set of clothes worn by an actor or other performer for a particular role or by someone attending a masquerade
- A set of clothes in a style typical of a particular country or historical period
- (costume) dress in a costume; “We dressed up for Halloween as pumpkins”
Candy Corn costume
when my sister was little, my mom made her this candy corn costume. i think we got the order of the colors wrong but it was because we couldn’t find yellow dance tights. now they’re everywhere. the costume was made of felt. very simple.
candy corn costume – front
I used the Swing-Swing smock pattern from Bend-The-Rules Sewing to make the dress portion of the costume and free-formed the hat. Both are fleece.